Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting outside , watching my kids play with squirt guns in the 80 degree wheather , marinating steaks for tonight , listening to country music on the radio with tears in my eyes right now as I tell u, let's all please remember our fallen heroes who paid the ultimate price for us to be able to enjoy this day..... God Bless America , and be sure to thank a veteran today......
I'm sure glad I'm off tomorrow

Johney

Pineapple King
flag gumby.JPG

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm trying to recover from a self-inflicted wound with a utility knife. I decided to replace my windows myself instead of getting ripped off by a home improvement contractor. I can buy windows for $2000 or pay somebody to install theirs for $8700, its supposed to be a 30 minute job per window.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm trying to recover from a self-inflicted wound with a utility knife. I decided to replace my windows myself instead of getting ripped off by a home improvement contractor. I can buy windows for $2000 or pay somebody to install theirs for $8700, its supposed to be a 30 minute job per window.

I only have trouble with utility knives if I keep trying to use them with dull blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.