Shipping:
Usually Ships in 1 Business Day
When will I receive my item?

SPECS
Kosher Yes
Package Size 1 gal.
Type Pepperoncini Peppers
Details

Add authentic, robust taste to your most popular Italian or Greek dishes with Del Destino pepperoncini! The tapered, crinkly profile of these small peppers features a vibrant yellow-green color and soft, ripe texture. Packed in water and salt to preserve freshness, Del Destino ensures consistently-fresh and great-tasting products for a variety of culinary uses! Also known as Tuscan peppers from the Tuscan region of Italy, pepperoncini is sure to add of pop of tangy, tasty flavor to any authentic Italian entree or appetizer. Common in Greek cuisine, pepperoncini is also referred to as golden Greek peppers.

Pepperoncini are milder than other chili pepper varieties; they carry a slight heat and pleasing sweetness with a hint of bitterness. They are harvested before they grow stronger in flavor and while they are still sweet. Commonly pickled, pepperoncini makes an essential addition to traditional antipasti platters with pickles, olives, and salami. Create classic Greek salads with pepperoncini, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese, or try adding them to Italian roast beef sandwiches or kebabs for crisp, zesty taste. Pepperoncini is an eye-catching garnish that lends texture and a pop of color to your fresh deli sandwiches, salad bar offerings, or nacho toppings.

Try these.

Del Destino 1 Gallon Pepperoncini
Item: #999345225
Only
$4.39/Each

del-destino-pepperoncini-1-gallon-container.jpg

Pin it Share Share Tweet
Ask a question
Email page
  • SAVE WITH A FULL CASE!
Overall User Ratingfrom 6 reviews

Features:

• Milder pepper variety with some sweetness
  • Perfect for Italian or Greek dishes
  • Adds texture and color to salads and sandwiches
  • Great for antipasti platters
UPC Code:

Condition:

New
Shipping:
Usually Ships in 1 Business Day
When will I receive my item?

SPECS
Kosher Yes
Package Size 1 gal.
Type Pepperoncini Peppers
Details

Add authentic, robust taste to your most popular Italian or Greek dishes with Del Destino pepperoncini! The tapered, crinkly profile of these small peppers features a vibrant yellow-green color and soft, ripe texture. Packed in water and salt to preserve freshness, Del Destino ensures consistently-fresh and great-tasting products for a variety of culinary uses! Also known as Tuscan peppers from the Tuscan region of Italy, pepperoncini is sure to add of pop of tangy, tasty flavor to any authentic Italian entree or appetizer. Common in Greek cuisine, pepperoncini is also referred to as golden Greek peppers.

Pepperoncini are milder than other chili pepper varieties; they carry a slight heat and pleasing sweetness with a hint of bitterness. They are harvested before they grow stronger in flavor and while they are still sweet. Commonly pickled, pepperoncini makes an essential addition to traditional antipasti platters with pickles, olives, and salami. Create classic Greek salads with pepperoncini, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese, or try adding them to Italian roast beef sandwiches or kebabs for crisp, zesty taste. Pepperoncini is an eye-catching garnish that lends texture and a pop of color to your fresh deli sandwiches, salad bar offerings, or nacho toppings.

Try these.
If I got that many my butt would be burning!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.