Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2a4c6c0678bd3fb6f7c0d1da9eb8e37d.jpg

Just printed off my itinerary for my trip to Iowa. Car goes in the shop at 8 this morning for an oil change, state sticker and any open recalls. Having the carpets cleaned at 10. Lunch, movie, nap, dinner, pack.

I will be taking a taxi for the 2 mile drive to the airport tomorrow morning. $10 w/tip one way. I like to leave my car at home. I will then call for a cab as we are taxiing to the gate on Saturday. The cab will be out front by the time grab my carry on and get off the plane.

I am looking forward to the trip. It will be nice to get out of town for a few days and spoil my son a little bit.
Ha e a safe trip

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Just printed off my itinerary for my trip to Iowa. Car goes in the shop at 8 this morning for an oil change, state sticker and any open recalls. Having the carpets cleaned at 10. Lunch, movie, nap, dinner, pack.

I will be taking a taxi for the 2 mile drive to the airport tomorrow morning. $10 w/tip one way. I like to leave my car at home. I will then call for a cab as we are taxiing to the gate on Saturday. The cab will be out front by the time grab my carry on and get off the plane.

I am looking forward to the trip. It will be nice to get out of town for a few days and spoil my son a little bit.
Who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.