Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

All hotel rooms look the same with your eyes shut.

By the time we got back to the hotel after the fireworks we were too tired to do anything but go right to bed.

The only part of the trip that I would have done differently was to have flown rather than drive. We stopped 3 times during the 22.5 hour drive (each way)------food/gas/bathroom at each stop.

You really get to know one another when you spend that much time together----think "Vacation" but in a Hyundai.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
All hotel rooms look the same with your eyes shut.
But they don't smell the same. I learned that driving cross country once with my dad. We pulled into a town one night where every hotel/motel was sold out but a dive. You know I must have been exhausted because I actually slept that night. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think his wife is upset again.
289.jpg

@RonBurgandy??????????

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just printed off my itinerary for my trip to Iowa. Car goes in the shop at 8 this morning for an oil change, state sticker and any open recalls. Having the carpets cleaned at 10. Lunch, movie, nap, dinner, pack.

I will be taking a taxi for the 2 mile drive to the airport tomorrow morning. $10 w/tip one way. I like to leave my car at home. I will then call for a cab as we are taxiing to the gate on Saturday. The cab will be out front by the time grab my carry on and get off the plane.

I am looking forward to the trip. It will be nice to get out of town for a few days and spoil my son a little bit.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
By the time we got back to the hotel after the fireworks we were too tired to do anything but go right to bed.

The only part of the trip that I would have done differently was to have flown rather than drive. We stopped 3 times during the 22.5 hour drive (each way)------food/gas/bathroom at each stop.

You really get to know one another when you spend that much time together----think "Vacation" but in a Hyundai.
So this was years ago? Yeah it's become crazy expensive since then. In a week with 6-8 people, 10 k is close for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.