Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I haven't seen a sup smart enough to move volume in over 10 years.
I'm always shocked to see the loads some of you guys get. Ours are by no means fantastic. But if you're going to be bricked out, forget it. Waste of time and money having you monkey around with that bs.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I'm always shocked to see the loads some of you guys get. Ours are by no means fantastic. But if you're going to be bricked out, forget it. Waste of time and money having you monkey around with that bs.
I'm either bricked out or two 800's double trip every day, depending on how many cars are in the lineup

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm either bricked out or two 800's double trip every day, depending on how many cars are in the lineup
A lot of our routes probably start out a lot farther away from the building than you though. We have one guy that we can't dispatch with more than 48 stops or else he won't make local sort in time. But he also doesn't get on area until about 1115.

Our only regular double trip is a bulk car followed by res. Other than that, we have enough drivers who want to work. We can move stuff around a bit.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
A lot of our routes probably start out a lot farther away from the building than you though. We have one guy that we can't dispatch with more than 48 stops or else he won't make local sort in time. But he also doesn't get on area until about 1115.

Our only regular double trip is a bulk car followed by res. Other than that, we have enough drivers who want to work. We can move stuff around a bit.
How many miles your guys do? Avg?

Status
Not open for further replies.