Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No, and it saddens me greatly that you two are at odds with one another. When I first started posting, you two were among the first to extend your hands in friendship. I wish you both could settle your beefs with one another and get back to being friends.
Sorry you were put on the spot, Joe.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I guess I should have been more clear.... They were invited and very much welcomed guests at her wedding and reception, not hired help.
I guess I should have been more clear.... They were invited and very much welcomed guests at her wedding and reception, not hired help.

I should have been more clear that I was being facetious.

The reception was at a local country club and the guests were a blend of many different races and cultures. There was even a Brock Lesnar clone (Zane).

Orion inc.

I like turtles
@Brownslave688 and @Orion's my new BFF, why are you guys wasting your time arguing with Mr FedEx? You could show him black and white proof on why he is wrong with anything and he will dispute you down, and get very nasty about it too.
I'm arguing with Dave and that :censored2: PT car washer guy.

I don't even know who Mr fedex is.

Apparently I'm full of it because my wife makes more money than Dave and that bothers Dave.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
2715_lake_erie_monsters-primary-2013.png

After two 0-0

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Unhappy people are always skeptical of what others have if they don't also have it.
Apparently according to Dave, I'm a story teller.

I think I've been pretty consistent in anything I've posted even if this is an anonymous site.

He's an idiot and pathetic. No wonder he's alone and divorced.

No one probably would want to be with him on any level.

Even a friend.

It looks like he has zero of any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.