Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I see that now.

I'm not one to discuss politics anyway.
Smart move. There are some on here I wouldn't waste a breath on talking politics. They are so far gone you can't change their minds about anything and they get ugly. Others you can actually have an intelligent discussion/disagreement with and all ends well.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Smart move. There are some on here I wouldn't waste a breath on talking politics. They are so far gone you can't change their minds about anything and they get ugly. Others you can actually have an intelligent discussion/disagreement with and all ends well.
And in the Fluff, we would rather have a beer.

14656926189742079445341.jpg

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I'm just sitting over here holding myself with my mouth ... open in wonder.

This is the twilight zone tonight

Somebody post a pic of a beer and call some one a D* quick!

Y'all gonna make me lose my mind up in here

Last edited by a moderator:

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Yeah---we wouldn't you to have to think beyond the fluff.
You know Upstate, I stay where I feel comfortable. I've posted on other threads but I purposely avoid others. I avoid the union threads and the current events threads because most on there are looking for a fight. I'm staying away from most discussion threads because when I punch out, I want to leave work.

Future

Victory Ride
My friends on here ... Made me try to make my first porkloin on the grill today...I did maybe not the best....but people enjoyed it....I didn't have to take them to a reastaurant or have Deb cook.... I was proud....

Status
Not open for further replies.