Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
image.jpeg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Only because their OC pushes them harder.
Need to find a right balance. But it's all stupid meaningless numbers
Trust me...I know
It's for sure finding the right balance. But there is also personal responsibility behind it. There has to be a point where it clicks that someone is pushing too hard just to make the numbers. Sometimes, it's just not going to happen.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Your going to move up the ladder quickly. Congratulations
The difference between you and I is this. You hate me because I'm management. I don't like you because you take everything I say as having malicious intent and freak out. Has nothing to do with the fact that I'm management and you're Union.

You're perpetuating something you find wrong with this company.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Thrs young sups are killing these kids.
No joke
Problem is lack of relationships and understanding between the two groups.

Supervisors don't make an effort to understand how routes are set up and are directed by upper management to hand out warning letters like candy. Those top guys don't understand or see what is going on at the center level.

Some hourlies seem to think our one goal in mind everyday is screwing them. Without realizing that a lot of the decisions made in the day have been made by some guy in an office 500 miles away.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The difference between you and I is this. You hate me because I'm management. I don't like you because you take everything I say as having malicious intent and freak out. Has nothing to do with the fact that I'm management and you're Union.

You're perpetuating something you find wrong with this company.
Believe it or not you are wrong. I don't hate you, I don't hate anyone. I honestly feel sorry for you, for what you are going to have to do to keep your job down the road. Believe it or not, that's the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.