Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@moreluck
IMG_20160823_090754.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Nope. That crap eats up concrete. I use cheap cat litter.
Is that better for the lawn and an asphalt driveway than salt/ice melt? Wet clay when the snow and ice start to melt sounds messy but I've never tried it.
My landlord won't let me use ice melt on his driveway in winter because it kills the grass.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I did some yesterday. Not much to do today.

It won't be long before I will have to start getting things ready for Winter though. Days are already getting noticeably shorter. It won't be long before you guys will be delivering in the dark.
Our backyard looked like a redneck's yard......hubby took away the barriers for the dog..trying to re-grow some grass she pees on all the time.
He also removed the tomato plants and all the cages and sticks that were holding them up. It looks nice and neat now.
Growing tomatoes is fun and we pass them around the neighborhood, but it's getting old. Maybe just one plant for our own use from now on.

oldngray

nowhere special
Is that better for the lawn and an asphalt driveway than salt/ice melt? Wet clay when the snow and ice start to melt sounds messy but I've never tried it.
My landlord won't let me use ice melt on his driveway in winter because it kills the grass.

Cheap litter is basically clay. It just washes away. Sand also works but its more expensive.

Our backyard looked like a redneck's yard......hubby took away the barriers for the dog..trying to re-grow some grass she pees on all the time.
He also removed the tomato plants and all the cages and sticks that were holding them up. It looks nice and neat now.
Growing tomatoes is fun and we pass them around the neighborhood, but it's getting old. Maybe just one plant for our own use from now on.
My wife gets mad that I don't plant a garden anymore. I got tired of feeding the wildlife

oldngray

nowhere special

I only have a couple of tomato plants but this is the time of year they get leggy and wild looking. I would prune them back if I wasn't going to cut them down soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.