Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I would start with the cole slaw mixed with the collards then i mix the french fries with the beans finish with the chicken and corn mixed together and a 12 pack of beer think i could do it.
fat-guy-eating-a-lot-of-food.1.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
That sounds more like Tex-Mex food than Mexican. Mexican food is not nearly as spicy as Tex-Mex (which is what most in US call Mexican food).

oldngray

nowhere special
Do you want some Central Americans? We have tons. They're little people and don't take up much space. 20 to a townhouse.

Same here. A lot of companies hire them and they bring up friends and relatives too. Many are illegals but they work cheap. Its funny to watch the social hierarchy where the Mexicans look down on the Central Americans.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Do you want some Central Americans? We have tons. They're little people and don't take up much space. 20 to a townhouse.
If I remember on Monday...I'll snap a pic at the 7-11 across the street from UPS. They had to hire security to keep the illegals who gather there by the dozens every morning onto the sidewalks and out of the parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.