Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Got the wife her Chinese take out. I'm staying in.
tumblr_mas3f99CEN1r79k9c.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If I remember on Monday...I'll snap a pic at the 7-11 across the street from UPS. They had to hire security to keep the illegals who gather there by the dozens every morning onto the sidewalks and out of the parking lot.

I'm surprised the PC police allowed that. They had a huge hoopla in different locations, here because businesses wanted to ban day laborers from their parking lots.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Same here. A lot of companies hire them and they bring up friends and relatives too. Many are illegals but they work cheap. Its funny to watch the social hierarchy where the Mexicans look down on the Central Americans.
This is true the PR's think their at the top of the Latino food chain...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Same here. A lot of companies hire them and they bring up friends and relatives too. Many are illegals but they work cheap. Its funny to watch the social hierarchy where the Mexicans look down on the Central Americans.

And the legal ones are very embarrassed by the illegal ones. They feel as if they're making them look bad, which they are.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Which is funny because everyone else looks down on the Mexicans.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm surprised the PC police allowed that. They had a huge hoopla in different locations, here because businesses wanted to ban day laborers from their parking lots.
They're allowed to stand in the street and on sidewalks...public property. The cops are there a lot...they fight amongst themselves...or get hit by cars sometimes.

oldngray

nowhere special
In Miami...the Cubans got balls...they look down their noses at non Latinos...especially if you don't speak Spanish.

Parts of Miami are really bad. My sister went on a cruise and forgot her passport so had me overnight it to the travel agents office in Miami. It was in a bad part of town and my sister was too afraid to go pick it up. It was just in case so she ended up not needing it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.