Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Phew! All I had to do with those heavy boxes was push them off my truck. The guy maneuvered them into his garage. His face was all red and he was out of breath. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Lol. I just had a lonely housekeeper tell me all kinds of dirt on her boss. I was wondering why he moved from a one million dollar plus house, in a fancy neighborhood, into a smaller (very nice) old farmhouse. He got divorced. Bad memories. I'm going to have to become her BFF. Maybe she'll hook me up with her boss. Lol. Jk.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Not really looking for drama. Even though I really dissaprove of Trump.
But some of us Canadians are just as stupid , voting in left and extreme left governments.
Spending like drunken sailors.
Adding carbon taxes.
Makes me wanna get out of here !
Klein is back???? Your reputation has preceded you, sir!

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Lol. I just had a lonely housekeeper tell me all kinds of dirt on her boss. I was wondering why he moved from a one million dollar plus house, in a fancy neighborhood, into a smaller (very nice) old farmhouse. He got divorced. Bad memories. I'm going to have to become her BFF. Maybe she'll hook me up with her boss. Lol. Jk.
Finally you're thinking about yourself.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Everything is not always as it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.