Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My pleasure
Saturday we have a wedding but I have some stuff to get done. She's been bitchcing all week. So you won't be here to watch the baby how am I supposed to get ready?

Then she begged me to take today off. Ok I'll go run some of my errands. What the hell you just want to leave us all day to go do what you want?!?!?!?!?

Saturday we have a wedding but I have some stuff to get done. She's been bitchcing all week. So you won't be here to watch the baby how am I supposed to get ready?

Then she begged me to take today off. Ok I'll go run some of my errands. What the hell you just want to leave us all day to go do what you want?!?!?!?!?
Good luck . But I am laughing at you.

My wife has been mellow all week because she is happy we are going away next week.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
You gave him a derail. We dont do derails or red X's in this thread, unless it's for olroadbeech.
Well that's blows your theory about X's...unless it only applies to certain people.
Screenshot_20160929-130916.png
Screenshot_20160929-130916.png

rod

Retired 23 years
I asked for it to be locked

Why would you do that? I thought it was a stupid thread to start also but it should have died a natural death instead of just being locked. That's just plain unnecessary censorship. I can't see how it was breaking any BC rules.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not really looking for drama. Even though I really dissaprove of Trump.
But some of us Canadians are just as stupid , voting in left and extreme left governments.
Spending like drunken sailors.
Adding carbon taxes.
Makes me wanna get out of here !

But you gonna have legalized weed

So ya got that going for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.