Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Howdidwegethere.jpg

MAKAVELI

@MAKAVELI don't you think that if I cared for FedEx to know who I was, that I would be up front about everything in the FedEx forums??? Obviously, I DON'T want them to know who I am, in case someone from my station is on here. So, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop trying to bust me out. Thank you. ;)
You bust yourself out all the time. Do you really think if they wanted to know who you are they'd only read the FedEx threads? C'mon you're smarter than that. Just trying to help you out. Besides it's hard to take someone seriously when their story changes in a different thread. BTW if you didn't want them to know who you are I'd stop posting pics of your route. Again, just trying to help you out.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You bust yourself out all the time. Do you really think if they wanted to know who you are they'd only read the FedEx threads? C'mon you're smarter than that. Just trying to help you out. Besides it's hard to take someone seriously when their story changes in a different thread. BTW if you didn't want them to know who you are I'd stop posting pics of your route. Again, just trying to help you out.
Not many FedExers venture out of the FedEx threads. My stories are the same in both threads. Only thing I do differently in FedEx thread is make them third person. I mostly post pictures of mountains and scenery. You can see that in many places.

Status
Not open for further replies.