Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
You bust yourself out all the time. Do you really think if they wanted to know who you are they'd only read the FedEx threads? C'mon you're smarter than that. Just trying to help you out. Besides it's hard to take someone seriously when their story changes in a different thread. BTW if you didn't want them to know who you are I'd stop posting pics of your route. Again, just trying to help you out.
post-38447-everything-is-awesome-gif-lego-GdJw.gif

MAKAVELI

Not many FedExers venture out of the FedEx threads. My stories are the same in both threads. Only thing I do differently in FedEx thread is make them third person. I mostly post pictures of mountains and scenery. You can see that in many places.
Just because not many post outside the FedEx threads doesn't mean they don't read the others. You do what you want. I'm just sayin if you want to remain anonymous, you should be a lot more careful about posting identifiable information on here. Nothing is private here and a simple search will show every post you have made.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Just because not many post outside the FedEx threads doesn't mean they don't read the others. You do what you want. I'm just sayin if you want to remain anonymous, you should be a lot more careful about posting identifiable information on here. Nothing is private here and a simple search will show every post you have made.
Thank you for your concern.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I always use the idea that anything I post they can trace to me. If they have read my posts, they can easily determine who I am. Never post anything you wouldn't mind your boss reading.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
To be fair, the Sup working grievance, was a little much. Infant son of one of my drivers was admitted to the hospital, told him to park the package car, and I ran it. Handed pu's off to an air driver.

In that situation I would do it every time whether I won or lost.
dont-give-up.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.