Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We heard something, thought it was the cat knocking at the front door because it got down to 63 last night and she is a P*. We went to check out for sure and there was a car and shadowy figure in the front yard we're like "some yard salers coming back or someone's coming to get us". Before we got our guns, we remembered it was my hub's boss coming to bow hunt deer. He didn't text and we forgot he was coming.

oldngray

nowhere special
eating-a-pickle.jpg

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
We heard something, thought it was the cat knocking at the front door because it got down to 63 last night and she is a P*. We went to check out for sure and there was a car and shadowy figure in the front yard we're like "some yard salers coming back or someone's coming to get us". Before we got our guns, we remembered it was my hub's boss coming to bow hunt deer. He didn't text and we forgot he was coming.

Wow he definitely should have sent a text.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
"Before we got our guns"...lol
I wish.

That's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.