Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofFluff

I am still less stupid then the S belt sup and she's a vegetarian and 12 years younger than me. And she's cranky. Bacon makes me happy and I think I have gobs of energy, so for me it seems to work.
Bacon is a gift from God. He wants us to be happy and eat bacon. I eat it in at least 4 meals a week minimum.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I am still less stupid then the S belt sup and she's a vegetarian and 12 years younger than me. And she's cranky. Bacon makes me happy and I think I have gobs of energy, so for me it seems to work.
I understand. Some of the unhealthiest people I know are vegetarians.

They eat a bunch of junk is what they eat.

MAKAVELI

In Depth Look At Ketogenic Diets And Ketosis

The problem is your fat is not a good source of energy. Most people while still functioning will be more sluggish and likely start losing some iq points.
Actually your fat is an excellent source of energy. Its all about getting your body in the perfect ketosis state where you burn fat but maintain muscle mass. There are also other health benefits to a ketogenic diet such as fighting cancer, epilepsy, and diabetes.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It's ugly now....just like it was ugly 25 years ago
Those were sexy. C'mon. I've been getting tired of seeing nothing but this :censored2: for more than the past decade:

2016_chevrolet_traverse-pic-7975953688961375628-1600x1200.jpeg

KingofFluff

Actually your fat is an excellent source of energy. Its all about getting your body in the perfect ketosis state where you burn fat but maintain muscle mass. There are also other health benefits to a ketogenic diet such as fighting cancer, epilepsy, and diabetes.
Thanks Dr. Tupac

Status
Not open for further replies.