Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

MAKAVELI

Any diet works totally different for everyone. Every body is different after all.

Carb cycling worked awesome for my wife but her mind would go to :censored2: after a few days of very low carbs.
Carb cycling is completely different than a keto diet. After some time on a keto diet the fatigue and brain fog goes away and you feel more energetic and focused.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Carb cycling is completely different than a keto diet. After some time on a keto diet the fatigue and brain fog goes away and you feel more energetic and focused.
I understand. Not sure if I'd want to fight through that part of it and I know my wife couldn't take the chance of fighting through it.

Just no reason to do it as far as I see. Just minimize carb intake and eat healthy carbs like brown rice and sweet potatoes.

KingofFluff

I understand. Not sure if I'd want to fight through that part of it and I know my wife couldn't take the chance of fighting through it.

Just no reason to do it as far as I see. Just minimize carb intake and eat healthy carbs like brown rice and sweet potatoes.
Heathy carbs like sweet potatoes.!!!!!!LMFAO!!!!!!!! I am literally LMFAO. Lllloooollllll!!!!!!!

JLennea

ive done paleo and keto and am currently doing whole 30.
Keto was awful. Paleo is ok.
I love whole 30. I did lose 12 lbs on keto and gained it all back. I've lost 20 and only have 5 left to pre baby weight with whole 30. And it's so easy to eat this way that I don't feel like I'll slip up and accidentally fall face first into every cake I see.

I agree with cutting out white carbs and eating complex carbs, and eating consciously every meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.