Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAKAVELI

ive done paleo and keto and am currently doing whole 30.
Keto was awful. Paleo is ok.
I love whole 30. I did lose 12 lbs on keto and gained it all back. I've lost 20 and only have 5 left to pre baby weight with whole 30. And it's so easy to eat this way that I don't feel like I'll slip up and accidentally fall face first into every cake I see.

I agree with cutting out white carbs and eating complex carbs, and eating consciously every meal.
You will gain back weight when you go off any diet. It's all about finding what works for you, achieve your goal, then maintain.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
ive done paleo and keto and am currently doing whole 30.
Keto was awful. Paleo is ok.
I love whole 30. I did lose 12 lbs on keto and gained it all back. I've lost 20 and only have 5 left to pre baby weight with whole 30. And it's so easy to eat this way that I don't feel like I'll slip up and accidentally fall face first into every cake I see.

I agree with cutting out white carbs and eating complex carbs, and eating consciously every meal.
Will power is the hardest part of eating healthy.

I mean most of us have a pretty good idea of what we SHOULD eat.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Tonight is one of those nights I'll be working like...
giphy (24).gif

JLennea

You will gain back weight when you go off any diet. It's all about finding what works for you, achieve your goal, then maintain.

thats why whole 30 is easy. It's easy to make it a life style change. Where as you can't make keto a long lived lifestyle change.

I've been bulking and cutting for strength training and body building for 5 years. But throwing having babies, :censored2:ed up hormones, and pelvic fractures into the mix makes things hard.

MAKAVELI

thats why whole 30 is easy. It's easy to make it a life style change. Where as you can't make keto a long lived lifestyle change.

I've been bulking and cutting for strength training and body building for 5 years. But throwing having babies, :censored2:ed up hormones, and pelvic fractures into the mix makes things hard.
A lot of people make keto a lifestyle change and make it work for them. But like I said, it's what works for the individual that's important. There is no one diet for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.