WallyTurdferguson
Disagree x 1
IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

Fu

Last edited by a moderator:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Gonna have to climb up in the garage rafters and get the rest down lol. Do you get kits to build them??

Never kits. I haven't fished in probably 16-18 years since my son got me started on golf.

I would order a blank, whatever grip and reel seat I wanted and guides. I built my own jig to hold the blank and thread to wrap the guides. A little varnish, and bingo.

It's really pretty easy, and between tying flies and building rods, I kept busy all winter. You should try it. I also started making my own spinning lures and plugs.

Once I started golfing, I started building my own clubs. I guess I'm cheap.;)

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Do you want to fight me over a red X? :censored2: man.
They take them really serious around here. I gave a few to a certain nameless party when I joined here (more as a joke, I removed them). Said parties went all super saiyan and made sure to let me know it's not allowed in Fluff. Except by Gumby. Lol

Last edited:

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
I never use the red X.
This is mine
tumblr_mpfruceST61qcuyndo1_500.gif

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Never kits. I haven't fished in probably 16-18 years since my son got me started on golf.

I would order a blank, whatever grip and reel seat I wanted and guides. I built my own jig to hold the blank and thread to wrap the guides. A little varnish, and bingo.

It's really pretty easy, and between tying flies and building rods, I kept busy all winter. You should try it. I also started making my own spinning lures and plugs.

Once I started golfing, I started building my own clubs. I guess I'm cheap.;)

Nice! I've seen the "kits" that you get a blank and pick the guides and handle stuff like that. I always thought about trying it but never did. I'll have to do that now. Just to save some $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.