Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
I can see why the neighbors were working all night loading up the Uhaul. They are gone now and looks like a Realtor is there with a crew emptying whats left and setting it on the street corner. I'm surprised the sheriff wasn't there to evict them but apparently they left peacefully.

The day before the other brother who works for a living and hates them (and never goes there) was over there so he must have known it was coming.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I can see why the neighbors were working all night loading up the Uhaul. They are gone now and looks like a Realtor is there with a crew emptying whats left and setting it on the street corner. I'm surprised the sheriff wasn't there to evict them but apparently they left peacefully.

The day before the other brother who works for a living and hates them (and never goes there) was over there so he must have known it was coming.
Had a couple on my street in the last few years. Packed up and left quickly, then saw sherriffs notice not too long after.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Can't see any of my neighbors
Thank god
Guy from California down the road apparently you can't have fireworks in Cali because he treats every holiday and some weekends like it's the 4th of July it's like a damn war zone down that way

Turdferguson

Just a turd
How'd you get this number?
I told you not to call me here.
Really.
2017-01-19_12.31.55.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.