Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went over and talked to the people who bought the neighbor's house. Everything was about like I thought. They told me the house was only on the market for 2 hours before they bought it. I saw it was only listed for 1 day but it was even quicker than I thought. And they did have trouble kicking out the squatters.
Did you introduce yourself as the cranky neighbor ?

upschuck

I went over and talked to the people who bought the neighbor's house. Everything was about like I thought. They told me the house was only on the market for 2 hours before they bought it. I saw it was only listed for 1 day but it was even quicker than I thought. And they did have trouble kicking out the squatters.
On the market again?

oldngray

nowhere special
On the market again?

He has a budget of about 20k to fix it up then he will resell it. New roof and gutters next week. Some remodeling inside but not as bad as I expected.

Although the wife told me of the stench and flies in the basement. The toilet was backed up with dog:censored2:.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Your very cruel ... With your WDFD's

Me either.

I'll tell you one thing Chinese Food and The Cheesecake Factory don't go good together.

Thank you Willard Scott

How secure is it?

On here... yes really.

in goes down in 21 hours

Thought it was dolphin boob lady.
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.