Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I gotta tell you, before you put me on ignore.

You talk one hell of a game. If my life was half as wonderful as you claim your's is, there is no freaking way I'd be hanging out here with all of us schlubs.

Show us some proof.
I grew up around fancy types. We were in the fancy country club, went to all these benefit dinners, went to the expensive private school, met some really rich people.

I'd take you "schlubs" any day. Rich people are so passive aggressive and shallow. They are just is annoying.

Future

Victory Ride
image.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I grew up around fancy types. We were in the fancy country club, went to all these benefit dinners, went to the expensive private school, met some really rich people.

I'd take you "schlubs" any day. Rich people are so passive aggressive and shallow. They are just is annoying.
IMG_0760.GIF

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I gotta tell you, before you put me on ignore.

You talk one hell of a game. If my life was half as wonderful as you claim your's is, there is no freaking way I'd be hanging out here with all of us schlubs.

Show us some proof.

You've always had some issues with me. I don't really care what you want as far as proof. I don't need to prove anything to you.

I come here for a distraction or an escape with people who work at ups like me. Like a support group. Nothing more. Nothing less.

You seem to want to make anything out of anything with me. I don't care what you think or what you want to prove.

Maybe you should work on your own life so it's one worth talking about instead of worrying about mine. And no I don't put people on ignore but I'm not going to play your mind game of let's prove this or that.

Focus on yourself and maybe you'll have some worthwhile than worrying about me on here.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Agreed

haller

You've always had some issues with me. I don't really care what you want as far as proof. I don't need to prove anything to you.

I come here for a distraction or an escape with people who work at ups like me. Like a support group. Nothing more. Nothing less.

You seem to want to make anything out of anything with me. I don't care what you think or what you want to prove.

Maybe you should work on your own life so it's one worth talking about instead of worrying about mine. And no I don't put people on ignore but I'm not going to play your mind game of let's prove this or that.

Focus on yourself and maybe you'll have some worthwhile than worrying about me on here.

He started picking on me too because of ron. Let's beat them up!

Status
Not open for further replies.