Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I have a DD-214, you can STFU and drop it.
raw

Orion inc.

I like turtles
When you first appeared here, I had no problem with you at all. As a matter of fact, I agreed with a lot of what you posted.

It was only when the braggadocio started to come out in your posts that I started to wonder.

I do not like BS! Period!

You tell us time and time again about your three or four homes, your three expensive cars, your wonderful wife and children. If your life is that great, why waste time here?

And as far as posting on social media, WTF do you think BC is?

You want to brag, go to a G-Wagen or Audi forum.

BTW, I am totally secure in my life and no need to embellish.

As a matter of fact, I spent several wonderful hours today babysitting my three grandchildren. Don't need a big house or a fancy boat to entertain and have fun with them.

I'm sorry it bothered you that I discussed details of my life in earlier posts or that I came across. You've said that before so toned it down because I'm aware it probably comes across my abrasive than it is. But I'm also not the type that takes being told I have to prove this or that. Hell, I'm not the type that likes being told what I have to do or what I have to say to appease people. I'm far from that nature.

I don't view BC as social media. Facebook or instagram aren't anonymous. This is. I look at as a support group of sorts. That's it.

You take this way more serious than I do. You're always trying to "sniff out" or one up someone. And that's your gig. Nothing wrong with it at all. If it makes you happy and gives you a feeling of purpose, then more power to you.

I've actually agreed a lot in terms of discussion about ups etc with you as well. I don't think that was ever questioned.

But just like I would not ask you to justify your life in any category, don't expect me to bow to you and have to justify mine.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Obviously you understand the need to belittle other people ... yes, it makes you feel better about yourself.

You must tell me what it's like to be a walking contradiction like you are.

You do far worse than I ever did. And you do it hiding behind a mod tag. I've said that before.

You can't get all high and mighty on your soap box when you turn around and do far worse

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm sorry it bothered you that I discussed details of my life in earlier posts or that I came across. You've said that before so toned it down because I'm aware it probably comes across my abrasive than it is. But I'm also not the type that takes being told I have to prove this or that. Hell, I'm not the type that likes being told what I have to do or what I have to say to appease people. I'm far from that nature.

I don't view BC as social media. Facebook or instagram aren't anonymous. This is. I look at as a support group of sorts. That's it.

You take this way more serious than I do. You're always trying to "sniff out" or one up someone. And that's your gig. Nothing wrong with it at all. If it makes you happy and gives you a feeling of purpose, then more power to you.

I've actually agreed a lot in terms of discussion about ups etc with you as well. I don't think that was ever questioned.

But just like I would not ask you to justify your life in any category, don't expect me to bow to you and have to justify mine.

Stop your damned bragging.

No one cares. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.