Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So basically he was @RonBurgandy?????????? pretty much every day??
I'm just going to sit and observe the reaction to this comment
IMG_2772.GIF

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Or stock photos of a garage 'just like your's.'
Yes because the first thing I think about when spending a vacation with my wife is "I better take a picture for @cosmo1 "

There are lines I don't cross on the internet. Sharing photos of my life is one. I like my privacy.

Sorry you're disappointed. Or not. Either way.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yes because the first thing I think about when spending a vacation with my wife is "I better take a picture for @cosmo1 "

There are lines I don't cross on the internet. Sharing photos of my life is one. I like my privacy.

To be fair, I don't think showing a picture of something you did is necessarily revealing anything.

I posted a few in Dublin, it doesn't give away anything more than the fact that I was in a pub or something. Obviously if it's a selfie, that's another thing.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

We get it wifey told you no pics

It's okay

Orion inc.

I like turtles
To be fair, I don't think showing a picture of something you did is necessarily revealing anything.

I posted a few in Dublin, it doesn't give away anything more than the fact that I was in a pub or something. Obviously if it's a selfie, that's another thing.

I'm not the sharing experiences type. Maybe that's why I don't instagram or Facebook or such. I never understood the need for that.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

I gotta tell you, before you put me on ignore.

You talk one hell of a game. If my life was half as wonderful as you claim your's is, there is no freaking way I'd be hanging out here with all of us schlubs.

Show us some proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.