Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I mean, no offense though dude. You do have a way of being like them. You like to talk about your cars, boats, wife's income, etc.

None taken. Cosmo is just looking for a fight he's not going to get from me. So he can feel superior in some sense on here. He's not going to get the reaction he wants so badly or the information he thinks he needs to feel however he wants to portray on here.

None taken. Cosmo is just looking for a fight he's not going to get from me. So he can feel superior in some sense on here. He's not going to get the reaction he wants so badly or the information he thinks he needs to feel however he wants to portray on here.
He is good at sniffing things out. Not taking any sides but he has been around awhile

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You've always had some issues with me. I don't really care what you want as far as proof. I don't need to prove anything to you.

I come here for a distraction or an escape with people who work at ups like me. Like a support group. Nothing more. Nothing less.

You seem to want to make anything out of anything with me. I don't care what you think or what you want to prove.

Maybe you should work on your own life so it's one worth talking about instead of worrying about mine. And no I don't put people on ignore but I'm not going to play your mind game of let's prove this or that.

Focus on yourself and maybe you'll have some worthwhile than worrying about me on here.

When you first appeared here, I had no problem with you at all. As a matter of fact, I agreed with a lot of what you posted.

It was only when the braggadocio started to come out in your posts that I started to wonder.

I do not like BS! Period!

You tell us time and time again about your three or four homes, your three expensive cars, your wonderful wife and children. If your life is that great, why waste time here?

And as far as posting on social media, WTF do you think BC is?

You want to brag, go to a G-Wagen or Audi forum.

BTW, I am totally secure in my life and no need to embellish.

As a matter of fact, I spent several wonderful hours today babysitting my three grandchildren. Don't need a big house or a fancy boat to entertain and have fun with them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.gif

Orion inc.

I like turtles
He is good at sniffing things out. Not taking any sides but he has been around awhile

He can sniff all he wants. It doesn't mean he is correct or that I have to engage him to satisfy HIS need to think what he wants. I make no apologies for my life or how I live.

He's welcome to his opinions but I'm not Dave. I have no desire to prove myself like Dave constantly had to with him to see who was right, smarter, wittier etc.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
IMG_0014.GIF
You've always had some issues with me. I don't really care what you want as far as proof. I don't need to prove anything to you.

I come here for a distraction or an escape with people who work at ups like me. Like a support group. Nothing more. Nothing less.

You seem to want to make anything out of anything with me. I don't care what you think or what you want to prove.

Maybe you should work on your own life so it's one worth talking about instead of worrying about mine. And no I don't put people on ignore but I'm not going to play your mind game of let's prove this or that.

Focus on yourself and maybe you'll have some worthwhile than worrying about me on here.
IMG_0014.GIF
IMG_0014.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.