Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
One time we came home early only to find the babysitter had went to town to a movie with her girlfriends and had left our two young kids with her boyfriend. We didn't know this guy at all. After we spread the word I don't think she got a babysitting job in our area for a LONG time. She was the daughter of a friend of ours and it hurt that relationship also.
Kinda scary

One time we came home early only to find the babysitter had went to town to a movie with her girlfriends and had left our two young kids with her boyfriend. We didn't know this guy at all. After we spread the word I don't think she got a babysitting job in our area for a LONG time. She was the daughter of a friend of ours and it hurt that relationship also.
Hi
Rod

Future

Victory Ride
Never had a baby sitter ...for any of the kids ... Aunt...Grandma ....from my wife's family about it

rod

Retired 23 years
Kinda scary

It really was. My wife went through the ceiling. Called the girls mother immediately. The kids did tell us the boyfriend was real nice (which in the long run means he let them do what they wanted to :rolleyes:).

Status
Not open for further replies.