Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
now just how dumb is that blond?
tick-145475_960_720.png

rod

Retired 23 years
I was just telling my wife today how me and one of my buddies when we were younger use to have b b guns fight.

Good old BB gun fights----we used to have neighborhood ones with probably 3 or 4 kids on each side. A friend snuck up behind his Dad and shot him in the head with a BB gun from about 10 feet away. His Dad was PISSED. This same kid used to take 12 gauge shotgun shells and stick them in the sand and shoot at them until they went off. I wonder if he is alive today?

KOG72

I’m full of it
Good old BB gun fights----we used to have neighborhood ones with probably 3 or 4 kids on each side. A friend snuck up behind his Dad and shot him in the head with a BB gun from about 10 feet away. His Dad was :censored2:. This same kid used to take 12 gauge shotgun shells and stick them in the sand and shoot at them until they went off. I wonder if he is alive today?
One story I heard in my neighborhood one time was two brothers were playing cowboys and Indians.The kid with the real gun shot his brother in the stomach,the kid lived and I do remember him showing me the scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.