Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is Originality the beginning of a new trail, or the cumulative effect of many?

Last edited:

km3

@Jkloc420

I'm not reading past this page for context.

Why drag me into something immediately after a "you can't read" post? Never been in this thread before, that I can recall. Maybe there's something to that illiteracy call after all, I just think they pegged the wrong poster....
ponder.gif

Shouldn't throw stones, brother, shouldn't throw stones... Glass homes aren't known for their sturdiness.

Aside from that, I've always found it strange that your handle is Jkloc. Are you a loc? You jk'ing? Lol, yeah, I bet this is probably the only crowd you can pull that one off with, but the question is why you'd even feel the need to broadcast that on a forum like this.

This thread is just for posting random crap and having fun. Join us.

J

jibbs

Is Orginiality the beginning of a new trail, or the cumulative effect of many?

Honestly, I think originiality's a whole new word.

The concept, though, it's an interesting one. Hell of a philosophical train of thought, which in the end basically means it's not worth thinking about because both means lead to the same end.

This thread is just for posting random crap and having fun. Join us.

It's not on my radar. Never see it in UPS Discussions (if that's where it is, that means it's Sticky'd and everybody knows you ignore Sticky's) and I don't really stray from there. I only check on it when I have a purpose, really, like in this case where I logged in real quick and saw a notification about a thread I've never posted in. It piqued my curiosity, is all.

km3

@Jkloc420

I'm not reading past this page for context.

Why drag me into something immediately after a "you can't read" post? Never been in this thread before, that I can recall. Maybe there's something to that illiteracy call after all, I just think they pegged the wrong poster....
ponder.gif

Shouldn't throw stones, brother, shouldn't throw stones... Glass homes aren't known for their sturdiness.

Aside from that, I've always found it strange that your handle is Jkloc. Are you a loc? You jk'ing? Lol, yeah, I bet this is probably the only crowd you can pull that one off with, but the question is why you'd even feel the need to broadcast that on a forum like this.

I haven't watched or read too much One Piece since Punk Hazard. I'm somewhat disappointed with the writing after the time skip in general. Before the time skip, it's like the best anime ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.