Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

km3

Does DK like or hate this shlt?

I'm on the outside looking in, I don't get the random tags-- just tryna cure the ignorance.

Your opinion's been validated, good sir. Thing is, though, with this show the first several hundred episodes were good enough to make me hope there's more of that coming in the next several hundred.

But I mean, once you're coming up on 700-800 episodes it's inevitable that storylines are either going to change completely or dull out. Simpsons are pretty much symbolic of that whole notion.

To be completely honest, I don't even remember much of what happened when Luffy was trying to save his brother. I just remember being slack-jawed almost the entire time, just blown out of my mind with everything happening at once.

Yeah, but the changes were pretty abrupt. To be honest with you, I wasn't happy with the Fishman Island arc, and writing hasn't gotten any better since. Maybe the Whitebeard War was the best writer's last work for this series? I don't know. I thought Oda was responsible for all of it.

The animation even started to get worse in the 5-10 or so episodes before the actual skip. I'm not pleased with what's been going on.

Maybe I'll look and see where they're at tonight, though...

raftel.jpg

Future

Victory Ride
Yeah, but the changes were pretty abrupt. To be honest with you, I wasn't happy with the Fishman Island arc, and writing hasn't gotten any better since. Maybe the Whitebeard War was the best writer's last work for this series? I don't know. I thought Oda was responsible for all of it.

The animation even started to get worse in the 5-10 or so episodes before the actual skip. I'm not pleased with what's been going on.

View attachment 131743
I felt compelled ..too give u a useful charm ...LOL

J

jibbs

View attachment 131743

It's so easy for me to take long breaks from the show because of this almost exactly.

The character development has already been done and established for the main characters. When they delay the action scenes with random backstories of characters that truly don't matter is when I lose my interest, and they basically do that whenever they're trying to make the fight scenes last way longer than they should.

Remember how I mentioned where I was currently at? The Doflamingo fight, with the birdcage constricting and all that (not trying to spoil)?

I think from the beginning to the point where I'm at in the climax of the arc-- just the climax, the main fight-- has been 20-30 episodes. It's crazy.

But at the same time, the only ones I have a problem with are the little gosh darn fairies on Doflamingo's island. As good-natured as they are, their whole sub-plot annoys me. When they focus on Law and everything that built up to the point that he's at with Luffy and Doflamingo, though? Those fillers are pure badass. Law as a kid was cold, man.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
@Jkloc420

I'm not reading past this page for context.

Why drag me into something immediately after a "you can't read" post? Never been in this thread before, that I can recall. Maybe there's something to that illiteracy call after all, I just think they pegged the wrong poster....
ponder.gif

Shouldn't throw stones, brother, shouldn't throw stones... Glass homes aren't known for their sturdiness.

Aside from that, I've always found it strange that your handle is Jkloc. Are you a loc? You jk'ing? Lol, yeah, I bet this is probably the only crowd you can pull that one off with, but the question is why you'd even feel the need to broadcast that on a forum like this.
Um I invited you in here because this is a thread for everyone and to talk about anything, why you took something positive as a threat is strange sir

J

jibbs

Um I invited you in here because this is a thread for everyone and to talk about anything, why you took something positive as a threat is strange sir

Look at the post directly prior to your tagging my name and I think the entire thing becomes self-explanatory if you read the first sentence of my post.

No harm no foul, though. 'pologize for my ignorance, it's hard to keep track of who does and doesn't seem to do their best to get a rise out of me around here-- and normally when I'm here, I'm not sober and it's fun to fffffffffffffight.

notre-dame-leprechaun-coloring-page.png

Future

Victory Ride
Look at the post directly prior to your tagging my name and I think the entire thing becomes self-explanatory if you read the first sentence of my post.

No harm no foul, though. 'pologize for my ignorance, it's hard to keep track of who does and doesn't seem to do their best to get a rise out of me around here-- and normally when I'm here, I'm not sober and it's fun to fffffffffffffight.

We r a hoot over here ...

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

lot of different people in here, with different backgrounds, you might find someone you have something in common with

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
It's so easy for me to take long breaks from the show because of this almost exactly.

The character development has already been done and established for the main characters. When they delay the action scenes with random backstories of characters that truly don't matter is when I lose my interest, and they basically do that whenever they're trying to make the fight scenes last way longer than they should.

Remember how I mentioned where I was currently at? The Doflamingo fight, with the birdcage constricting and all that (not trying to spoil)?

I think from the beginning to the point where I'm at in the climax of the arc-- just the climax, the main fight-- has been 20-30 episodes. It's crazy.

But at the same time, the only ones I have a problem with are the little gosh darn fairies on Doflamingo's island. As good-natured as they are, their whole sub-plot annoys me. When they focus on Law and everything that built up to the point that he's at with Luffy and Doflamingo, though? Those fillers are pure badass. Law as a kid was cold, man.
I'm lost again...all I know is that if it takes that long to climax you might not be doing it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.