Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thisjobaintforeverybody

I had one misload today (bad pal) but I was lucky it was on the road I take to get back to the building!!

Bad pals suck. I don't waste my time anymore trying to explain to loaders about bad pals. It's hard enough for most of them. It's :censored2:ing crazy hilarious going in to my hub on Wednesday mornings and seeing the :censored2:ing mountain of packages behind the UPS trucks!

km3

FedEx (not sure which division) first delivers to my apartment at 7am. His route is out of town, and the apartment office is closed at 7am. His next opportunity to come back is at 8pm, after his route is finished. When the office has closed for the day. Do you suppose that at 7am, when his entire route is in front of him, he's going to go around knocking on apartment doors...at 7am, in case it hasn't been mentioned? Of course not. What about at 8pm, when he just wants to get home? Crazy talk.

He wants the apartment to build a shed for him to deliver into. Customer. Mother****ing. Service.

FedEx (not sure which division) first delivers to my apartment at 7am. His route is out of town, and the apartment office is closed at 7am. His next opportunity to come back is at 8pm, after his route is finished. When the office has closed for the day. Do you suppose that at 7am, when his entire route is in front of him, he's going to go around knocking on apartment doors...at 7am, in case it hasn't been mentioned? Of course not. What about at 8pm, when he just wants to get home? Crazy talk.

He wants the apartment to build a shed for him to deliver into. Customer. Mother****ing. Service.
Lots of places have that already. " Storage lockers". Send again are expensive and hurt the companies profits.

Status
Not open for further replies.