Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
FedEx (not sure which division) first delivers to my apartment at 7am. His route is out of town, and the apartment office is closed at 7am. His next opportunity to come back is at 8pm, after his route is finished. When the office has closed for the day. Do you suppose that at 7am, when his entire route is in front of him, he's going to go around knocking on apartment doors...at 7am, in case it hasn't been mentioned? Of course not. What about at 8pm, when he just wants to get home? Crazy talk.

He wants the apartment to build a shed for him to deliver into. Customer. Mother****ing. Service.
I have a variety of solutions.

Shop locally
Send your delivery to your job/mom/friend/pastor/pimp
Move deeper into his route

km3

I have a variety of solutions.

Shop locally
Send your delivery to your job/mom/friend/pastor/pimp
Move deeper into his route

I live in a populous suburban area. This guy's route is in the mountains. I just don't understand why the drivers who deliver to the surrounding suburban areas can't deliver here. It has to be the guy that goes out of town.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Bro it was awesome
Bullet I thought you might like this. I forgot I had it.
IMG_20170503_202819284.jpg

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I live in a populous suburban area. This guy's route is in the mountains. I just don't understand why the drivers who deliver to the surrounding suburban areas can't deliver here. It has to be the guy that goes out of town.
Have them route your stuff to a nearby work area. It may take a visit to the local station to get that done, but it might end your dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.