Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I really shouldn't say. I've had both good and bad luck with them all. The only thing I never had a problem with was my wifes Honda Accord and years ago I had an International 3/4 to pick up that was bullet proof.

An actual IH pickup truck????

Or a 7.3 powerstroke?

rod

Retired 23 years
That would be new for my father in-law.

It took me years to explain to him, just because you have oil on the vehicle, doesn't mean you don't have to change it. Lol

I have a friend whos company gave him a new Suburban every 5 years. He NEVER changed oil in them. He would just add if they got too low. I always felt sorry for anyone getting one of his tradeins.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I have a friend whos company gave him a new Suburban every 5 years. He NEVER changed oil in them. He would just add if the got too low. I always felt sorry for anyone getting one of his tradeins.
Whadda doosh!! I feel sorry for those poor engines

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

IMG_1228.JPG
Remember E friend Hutton?

Make me some popcorn !

When E friend Hutton talks people listen!!!

km3

Use the money to fix your bronco! These new vehicles are all just throw away vehicles. Nothing is built to last anymore

I wanted to put a 5 speed in but I had the transmission rebuilt last summer. At this point, I might as well focus on an engine rebuild, electrical, and emissions components. Make it good as new.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I wanted to put a 5 speed in but I had the transmission rebuilt last summer. At this point, I might as well focus on an engine rebuild, electrical, and emissions components. Make it good as new.
Putting a stick in would be a huge pita! Unless I win the lottery or get divorced, I'll just keep mine an auto :(

Poop Head

Judge me.
Is there anyway to delete the emissions crap on a gasser? If you don't live in Cali that is

Status
Not open for further replies.