Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You try that finally legal yet??
Oh yeah!
1494030227434-350808285.jpg

km3

Putting a stick in would be a huge pita! Unless I win the lottery or get divorced, I'll just keep mine an auto :(

It's not super expensive, especially if you do it yourself. I just live in an apartment, with no garage, and limited access to tools. A tranny swap is something I would need someone else to do, and that's where it gets hard.

I have a friend whos company gave him a new Suburban every 5 years. He NEVER changed oil in them. He would just add if they got too low. I always felt sorry for anyone getting one of his tradeins.
I borrowed it one time to haul some stuff. Sucker didn't wanna start
I took the air filter off...it must have weighed 50 pounds. Lol

rod

Retired 23 years
Lmao!! I was thinking "how old IS this guy??". Thats awesome!! I love old trucks

I got that truck and a 1959 Chevy station wagon for free just for buying a 1957 Chevy Panel Truck from an old guy. They all ran great. I paid something like 300 bucks for the Panel truck. The deal was if I bought the Panel truck I HAD to take the other two with it because he was selling his farm and wanted to clean up around it. If I recall I sold the pickup for 250 bucks and junked out the station wagon for 35 bucks because it didn't have a title and I didn't want to pursue getting one. I drove it to the junk yard. Now days the cat-eye taillight lenses on that 59 would be worth 300 bucks.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I got that truck and a 1959 Chevy station wagon for free just for buying a 1957 Chevy Panel Truck from an old guy. They all ran great. I paid something like 300 bucks for the Panel truck. The deal was if I bought the Panel truck I HAD to take the other two with it because he was selling his farm and wanted to clean up around it. If I recall I sold the pickup for 250 bucks and junked out the station wagon for 35 bucks because it didn't have a title and I didn't want to pursue getting one. I drove it to the junk yard. Now days the cat-eye taillight lenses on that 59 would be worth 300 bucks.
I wish I was alive back in the good ole days

Status
Not open for further replies.