Status
Not open for further replies.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Nope. It's called bark.
image.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
So how about when he and the guide tried to cut the tracking collar off and couldn't?

The guide said they couldn't see the collar until after they killed the lion. Then the guide supposedly panicked and left the collar on the ground instead of reporting it to authorities as he should have. I have little doubt the guide knew it was a protected lion but not so sure about the dentist. The guides excuse was it was an old lion past breeding age so he thought it was OK to hunt.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Sub.

End of conversation.
Classic or shortie. There is an island in the delaware river in between philly and jersey called Hog Island. Legend has it that a guy working on a barge out there used to bring sandwiches with leftover meat from dinner that his wife made for him for lunch. They started calling it a "Hog"ie and that's where that word came from. Any thoughts?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
So how about when he and the guide tried to cut the tracking collar off and couldn't?
The guide said they couldn't see the collar until after they killed the lion. Then the guide supposedly panicked and left the collar on the ground instead of reporting it to authorities as he should have. I have little doubt the guide knew it was a protected lion but not so sure about the dentist. The guides excuse was it was an old lion past breeding age so he thought it was OK to hunt.

Troublemaker

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I'd rather go fishing.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

I go done in under 8.

Did you?

BTW

I read an article that said most Zimbabweans could give a :censored2: less about that lion.

They are too busy trying to survive and find food and water in a crumbling economy and infrastructure.

So I say, who gives a :censored2: about that lion. Human lives matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.