Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'll get my first full dispatch on Monday. It's a business heavy route. A little nervous about getting it all done on time.

Doing pretty well. Going to be a long day today and tomorrow.

ClerkGirl is good. The island in our kitchen is covered with bridal mags.

Now that you mention it @Brownslave688, I may have to be a union employee to pay for all of this.

I tried to get my daughter to buy bridal magazines. She's getting all her wedding ideas from Pinterest. Lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'll get my first full dispatch on Monday. It's a business heavy route. A little nervous about getting it all done on time.

Doing pretty well. Going to be a long day today and tomorrow.

ClerkGirl is good. The island in our kitchen is covered with bridal mags.

Now that you mention it @Brownslave688, I may have to be a union employee to pay for all of this.
The wedding?

Just go to the courthouse.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Wait till you get married.. It only gets more expensive
UJ8fL.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So not asking you to disclose anything but have you talked salary at all?
Yeah. About what I expected. Nothing too crazy, but pretty good for a guy in his early 20s finishing up school. I'm doing this as a long term play. I don't want to be in small package forever, I'm doing it for the experience and then transfer somewhere else. Ideally the air ops side of things.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah. About what I expected. Nothing too crazy, but pretty good for a guy in his early 20s finishing up school. I'm doing this as a long term play. I don't want to be in small package forever, I'm doing it for the experience and then transfer somewhere else. Ideally the air ops side of things.
I understand you have a plan and I hope it works out but is the compensation anything worthy of a union employee even giving it a second glance.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Honestly though why would any union employee consider it?
If you don't want to be a cripple in your retirement it's not a bad option or if you want to eventually get outside of operations in an upper level management position. Running things is all about strategy. Deployment of assets, adjusting things. It's like a chess game. I LOVE that side of it. With Orion, there is no strategy. It's go here to there to there.

I respect the hell out of the job you guys do. But it's just not for me. I want to be in a leadership role.

Status
Not open for further replies.