Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
If you don't want to be a cripple in your retirement it's not a bad option or if you want to eventually get outside of operations in an upper level management position. Running things is all about strategy. Deployment of assets, adjusting things. It's like a chess game. I LOVE that side of it. With Orion, there is no strategy. It's go here to there to there.

I respect the hell out of the job you guys do. But it's just not for me. I want to be in a leadership role.

8c7b558bf7c21b8c6f9b1d0dde8d9ef9.jpg

Isn't that guy in Frostbite Falls, MN?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I understand you have a plan and I hope it works out but is the compensation anything worthy of a union employee even giving it a second glance.
Honestly, probably not. But from what my FT sup has told me, he got a better starting salary because he was a top rate driver. I'm a PT Sup that makes 16 bucks an hour. Bumping me up to anything above that is an improvement. He had to take a small paycut. To convince him it was worth it they had to give him a much bigger starting salary.

A top rate driver would be better off than I will be. But I'll by no means be hurting.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Customer: you're just now getting here with my delivery.

Me:yep

Customer: when is our regular driver coming back.

Me:I'm your new regular driver

Customer: this isn't going to work I need my stuff early.

Me: order it air then. Goodbye

Ps regular driver comes back Monday.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Customer: you're just now getting here with my delivery.

Me:yep

Customer: when is our regular driver coming back.

Me:I'm your new regular driver

Customer: this isn't going to work I need my stuff early.

Me: order it air then. Goodbye

Ps regular driver comes back Monday.
When I was home I stopped at a place I did an internship with in high school. The lady who ran corporate services asked me if I could make some calls to get them their stuff earlier in the day.

Yeah no, I don't have any pull anywhere. Never mind 1300 miles away from where the darn delivery is being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.