Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I asked to train people but they told me i have to be a sup to do so.
We have sent guys out with drivers to train. I think it makes a difference. When it comes to sort training I usually put the new employee with another hourly because it sinks in better and I can focus on other things. I have one guy who is like my right hand man who trains hourlies for me and does a heck of a job. I'm a little weak when it comes to loading, everything else I can do well. He makes sure the loads are like perfect and it helps me so much.

We have sent guys out with drivers to train. I think it makes a difference. When it comes to sort training I usually put the new employee with another hourly because it sinks in better and I can focus on other things. I have one guy who is like my right hand man who trains hourlies for me and does a heck of a job. I'm a little weak when it comes to loading, everything else I can do well. He makes sure the loads are like perfect and it helps me so much.
Less posting more production.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
And you have him paid the extra hourly rate for him to train?

Status
Not open for further replies.