Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I tend to feel that way midway thru vacation. Im also looking forward to peak which is still a ways away.

Yea for some reason I'm looking forward to peak too. I don't know why ( my pay stays the same now)but it'll be interesting, i have a route and we'll have Orion by then
I've been around long enough to hate and despise peak. After last year's cake walk I get a bad feeling that we are going to get hammered.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
817Wb4M.gif

GetTacosOrDieTrying

What's in the box!!!!!?
No joke. Last year was how peak should be run. Not this bringing back 50 stops because you are running out of hours.
Dont get me wrong it was nice to not having the operation sink every single day because the volume is blowing out the building. I got good hours in last year. But i like when its a crazy peak. It weeds out the slackers and they end up leaving.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Dont get me wrong it was nice to not having the operation sink every single day because the volume is blowing out the building. I got good hours in last year. But i like when its a crazy peak. It weeds out the slackers and they end up leaving.
You can have the extra work, get back to us after you've done 15 to 30 peaks and your opinion will be different trust me TACO KING lmfao

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Okay.. so somehow...my dumb :censored2: lost my wallet yesterday. Looked everywhere....it's gone...I mustve left it in the store and someone took it. Thankfully...I only had a couple of bucks in it...and no one used my debit or credit cards before I calld to cancel them.

My conundrum is this....my license was in the wallet...so I now have no photo ID whatsoever.....and I also have a non refundable plane ticket for a flight on Aug 30th. Now, I can go to the DMV first thing Monday morning after work and get a paper temporary....but what happens if I don't get my new license in the mail before my flight??

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Okay.. so somehow...my dumb :censored2: lost my wallet yesterday. Looked everywhere....it's gone...I mustve left it in the store and someone took it. Thankfully...I only had a couple of bucks in it...and no one used my debit or credit cards before I calld to cancel them.

My conundrum is this....my license was in the wallet...so I now have no photo ID whatsoever.....and I also have a non refundable plane ticket for a flight on Aug 30th. Now, I can go to the DMV first thing Monday morning after work and get a paper temporary....but what happens if I don't get my new license in the mail before my flight??

No passport? Is there a way you can pay for a rush on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.