Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
I will do it....but a lot of times they have good deals at shops.....actually saving money taking it
To them
if I'm lazy I will take it to a shop but with the time wasted waiting I could have already done it myself. Also, those places are very bad about not using a new cap gasket or using lower quality oil than you think you are getting (and are paying for). I can doing it myself with good synthetic oil for the same price.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
if I'm lazy I will take it to a shop but with the time wasted waiting I could have already done it myself. Also, those places are very bad about not using a new cap gasket or using lower quality oil than you think you are getting (and are paying for). I can doing it myself with good synthetic oil for the same price.
Yup.....once I learned how to do it myself....I'd never go back to those shops for an oil change again

Future

Victory Ride
Few years back I took it to a chain place.....bastards took my change holder completely out .....I was pissed didn't notice few days later.....can't prove...but I know it was them

oldngray

nowhere special
I remember watching some undercover news sting operation on some of those chain quick lube shops....they would charge for oil change services and never even change the filter.

I saw one that showed all of the oil they used was the same crap from the same tank. Even though they charged extra for supposedly better that just came out of a different hose from the same tank.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I saw one that showed all of the oil they used was the same crap from the same tank. Even though they charged extra for supposedly better that just came out of a different hose from the same tank.
Yeah....or they'd charge for extra services....like topping off fluids...and the camera would show they never even checked the fluids, much less added anything.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah....or they'd charge for extra services....like topping off fluids...and the camera would show they never even checked the fluids, much less added anything.

I have checked my fluids after they were supposedly "topped off". At the most they will just splash a little in for show if you are watching.

oldngray

nowhere special
dt150809.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.