Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
The Catholic schools are in their own league but usually play one or two games with public schools near them. They used to be the real powerhouses in the state playoffs and still are up there every year but they have declined from their glory years. There are also the traditional public school powers.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The Catholic schools are in their own league but usually play one or two games with public schools near them. They used to be the real powerhouses in the state playoffs and still are up there every year but they have declined from their glory years. There are also the traditional public school powers.
We have a couple of Catholic power houses but Joeboopup doesn't go t p one of them.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Man that was a rough week. Holy ish beer me @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U !!!!!!!!!!!!!! @joeboodog !!!!!!!!!!! My phone went kaput on Monday .Right before I could trade it in. I'm using my wife's old one now. I had no phone for 2 days ,I have no contacts, so if someone calls or texts me I have no idea who it is. I hate that. So I just don't answer , respond. Lmfao. Any hooo. It's the mother fluffin 3 day weekend. Let's DO this!!!!!!!!!! friend it. I'm breaking out the whiskey ........

Returntosender

defaultrew.png_zps8hlgkzio.jpeg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Man that was a rough week. Holy ish beer me @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U !!!!!!!!!!!!!! @joeboodog !!!!!!!!!!! My phone went kaput on Monday .Right before I could trade it in. I'm using my wife's old one now. I had no phone for 2 days ,I have no contacts, so if someone calls or texts me I have no idea who it is. I hate that. So I just don't answer , respond. Lmfao. Any hooo. It's the mother fluffin 3 day weekend. Let's DO this!!!!!!!!!! friend it. I'm breaking out the whiskey ........
I'll be having a brew soon enough. Watching Trinity try to hold on to a 14-0 lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.