Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turdferguson

Tell me how big a set of balls a man has to have for having a FIRST conversation with me like this......
Him--you are a beautiful woman. Are you married?
Me--no. Are you?
Him--no, but I have a girlfriend. I was hoping you would be my "friend with benefits"

WTH?!? Seriously. Who does that?!?! Stupid!!
Did it work?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's never the same one

We also have 20 more drivers than routes.

Unassigned guys like me pass them around amongst ourselves
You should keep track of how many routes are in everyday. If over 30 days there's an average of 60 routes but only 55 bid routes. They should bid 5 routes.

iowa boy

Tell me how big a set of balls a man has to have for having a FIRST conversation with me like this......
Him--you are a beautiful woman. Are you married?
Me--no. Are you?
Him--no, but I have a girlfriend. I was hoping you would be my "friend with benefits"

WTH?!? Seriously. Who does that?!?! Stupid!!

Sounds like 90 percent of the male population to me...

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
You should keep track of how many routes are in everyday. If over 30 days there's an average of 60 routes but only 55 bid routes. They should bid 5 routes.
It's seasonal here. Easter through oct 1 we have as few as 60 routes and a have 80 ft drivers. By oct we creep back up to 70 an then up to 80. We all have bid routes minus the 4 of us who are truly unassigned. Those bids just aren't year round

iowa boy

Not bad. Finally enjoying a rainy day on my vacation so I can't do a gosh darn thing outside for myself or my dad. What a bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How you been?

The only bad part is that I have to pick up the boy from school otherwise I would already have a beer in my hand. But sometimes you have to make sacrifices for you children.........................

Rotten little bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.