Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

iowa boy

There are guys who figure if it only works 1 time in 100 (or less) its worth a shot. To me people like that with no respect deserve no respect.

I don't understand that whole thing. I just don't have the cajones to walk up to a woman I don't know and ask her anything like that. Mind you I can still flirt in my old age, but I have to much respect for women, to even try something like that.

Besides my cajones are safely ensconced in my wifes purse so that way if I get that stupid, she can just pull them out and slap them a couple of times. Amazingly it works quite well.

iowa boy

It's not really desperate though. He's after 1 thing. Why waste your time with someone that isn't into that?

In my mind he looks desperate, as he's going after that one thing all us guys want, but isn't even willing to 'work' for it. That reeks of desperation in my book. I've been married for almost 18 years and I still have to work for that. It costs me a lot more than dinner and a movie now.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In my mind he looks desperate, as he's going after that one thing all us guys want, but isn't even willing to 'work' for it. That reeks of desperation in my book. I've been married for almost 18 years and I still have to work for that. It costs me a lot more than dinner and a movie now.
Desperate is paying an insane amount for it.

Asking directly for what you want is the opposite of desperate.

Tell me about it. Do you have any idea how .much I pay per stroke?

Status
Not open for further replies.