Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod

Retired 23 years
Time to load the Harley into the toy hauler. I used to do it Evil Knievel style until one time I got too close to the side and hit the right side grip on the fold up bed and just about lost it. Nothing like wrestling a 900 lb motorcycle in front of a crowd to make you feel foolish. Now I designed a winch setup and use a little remote to pull me in . Works slicker than snot.

Time to load the Harley into the toy hauler. I used to do it Evil Knievel style until one time I got too close to the side and hit the right side grip on the fold up bed and just about lost it. Nothing like wrestling a 900 lb motorcycle in front of a crowd to make you feel foolish. Now I designed a winch setup and use a little remote to pull me in . Works slicker than snot.
Good morning Rod. Have fun

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Have fun!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
What kind you got?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I do the same thing with an electric winch into my 6x12 cargo trailer ... makes it easier.

What make of toy hauler you got?
Thinking about buying one.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Toddlers are tiny drunk people...

606888953cdf36bb5dba9582168b762b.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm SO glad I grew up with running water and cheap soap. I just delivered a pkg to a woman who sounded either Russian or Eastern European. OMG the funk emanating from her was nauseating.

Status
Not open for further replies.