Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
You know, now that I think about it, he is. I mean who chooses to idolize a green glob of clay with no nuts, noass, a slanted head, arms and legs that have no digits, and his best friend is a dog (who looks like a horse) with the same characteristics?

SICK I TELL YOU!
You're telling me Pokeys a dog?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If that's the case he's got enough in him to get launched to the moon...
image.jpeg

i Misload Next Day Airs

I'm SO glad I grew up with running water and cheap soap. I just delivered a pkg to a woman who sounded either Russian or Eastern European. OMG the funk emanating from her was nauseating.

I remember last year during peak season when I was doing driver helper I go into this apt. Nice on the outside but funky on the inside it was one of those utopia apts. So any who....... I make my runs until I reach hers which was last. I knock on the door while yelling to the top of my lungs UPS!!! She yells from the other end "I'll be right there hold on" Unfortunately this one needed a Sig. So I wait...... The moment she started to turn that knob and you can notice the crack between the door and the door frame you can instantly get a strong whiff of Expired Fish Out of Water Sex Orgy that just took place mins b4 I arrived and to top it off she is wearing nothing but a long shirt barely touching her thighs with White Crust all around her lips that looks like the Fish had a Blast..... As we made eye contact I can feel my eyes roll and stomach quench I bend over to the side and almost puked.

Returntosender

I remember last year during peak season when I was doing driver helper I go into this apt. Nice on the outside but funky on the inside it was one of those utopia apts. So any who....... I make my runs until I reach hers which was last. I knock on the door while yelling to the top of my lungs UPS!!! She yells from the other end "I'll be right there hold on" Unfortunately this one needed a Sig. So I wait...... The moment she started to turn that knob and you can notice the crack between the door and the door frame you can instantly get a strong whiff of Expired Fish Out of Water Sex Orgy that just took place mins b4 I arrived and to top it off she is wearing nothing but a long shirt barely touching her thighs with White Crust all around her lips that looks like the Fish had a Blast..... As we made eye contact I can feel my eyes roll and stomach quench I bend over to the side and almost puked.
Seems like she was attempting to seduce you.

Status
Not open for further replies.