Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Don't hold back Frigid. Say how you really feel. Lol.
I'm not really like that for the most part. It's just frustrating. They're really turning our beautiful city into little Mogadishu. There was a shooting two apartment buildings down from mine at the old place. Some idiot they brought over that was part of a militia group in Somalia. But they said they were giving him hope and a new life so it's okay. Get them out of here.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I think you need to have a job to be union.

It's interesting the difference between refugees and legal immigrants. Where I live we have the highest rate of Ethiopians outside of Ethiopia. Ethiopia and Somalia being neighbors, with Ethiopia having a lot of Somalis there too. Most of the Ethiopians here work. A lot start their own businesses and have college degrees. Biggest difference is that most Ethiopians came here legally and would never dream of living off American taxpayers.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It's interesting the difference between refugees and legal immigrants. Where I live we have the highest rate of Ethiopians outside of Ethiopia. Ethiopia and Somalia being neighbors, with Ethiopia having a lot of Somalis there too. Most of the Ethiopians here work. A lot start their own businesses and have college degrees. Biggest difference is that most Ethiopians came here legally and would never dream of living off American taxpayers.
The Somalis all live in government assisted housing. If the government doesn't help them the Lutheran Church does. They steal what they want. Have no regard for anybody else. It's sad. They don't try and assimilate. They have their people and want nothing to do with anybody else unless it involves stealing their stuff.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm not really like that for the most part. It's just frustrating. They're really turning our beautiful city into little Mogadishu. There was a shooting two apartment buildings down from mine at the old place. Some idiot they brought over that was part of a militia group in Somalia. But they said they were giving him hope and a new life so it's okay. Get them out of here.

No, I totally understand how you feel. We have the same problem here except ours come from many countries. What used to be a nice area is becoming Third World. A big reason I love my route. It's away from it all.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
No, I totally understand how you feel. We have the same problem here except ours come from many countries. What used to be a nice area is becoming Third World. A big reason I love my route. It's away from it all.
I just think it's funny that they bring them from the desert and put them in one of the coldest states in the country. Go send them to Arizona. Let them deal with them. It's warm there. Be like they never left home. Besides the law and order, inability to shoot other people with an AK, inability to steal something, and jobs.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Ehhhhhh. I'm ready for the week to end. We'll put it that way. Yesterday was a sh*% show and from what I understand today has been one as well. Really getting me excited to go in tonight..

I agree, this working crap is for the birds.

Shoot, I have eleven whole hours in already for the week!

Status
Not open for further replies.