Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh sorry to hear that brother
The bad one I had was early in my career. You know all of those crossing on gravel roads. No one has a stop sign well every now and then neither person stops.

I pull up to the intersection and there's a young girl just screaming bloody murder in pain in the intersection.

Sup is with me we ask if help has been called. They said yep. Sup says ok nothing we can do squeeze through over there.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
My brother when he was on the fire department was answering the phones when some lady who lived out in the sticks was trying to find their insurance rates. He told her it was the highest because if her house caught on fire it was burning to the ground because of limited access for the trucks , hydrants and long drive out there
TLDR

oldngray

nowhere special
new_york_new_jersey_400.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My brother when he was on the fire department was answering the phones when some lady who lived out in the sticks was trying to find their insurance rates. He told her it was the highest because if her house caught on fire it was burning to the ground because of limited access for the trucks , hydrants and long drive out there
And an unmarked address?

hyena

The bad one I had was early in my career. You know all of those crossing on gravel roads. No one has a stop sign well every now and then neither person stops.

I pull up to the intersection and there's a young girl just screaming bloody murder in pain in the intersection.

Sup is with me we ask if help has been called. They said yep. Sup says ok nothing we can do squeeze through over there.
Dang that sucks. I seen what I thought was a baby doll in the pool when I was a kid. I told my neighbor , he was a teenager then . He went and got him out and it was a little kid. They saved him , said he got brain damage. The news showed up and everything. It sucks hopefully I never have to deal with anything like that on my route. I feel for you bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.