Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Dang that sucks. I seen what I thought was a baby doll in the pool when I was a kid. I told my neighbor , he was a teenager then . He went and got her out and it was a little kid. They saved him , said he got brain damage. The news showed up and everything. It sucks hopefully I never have to deal with anything like that on my route. I feel for you bro...
Believe me he don't give two craps....and GOYK filthy hippie

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Dang that sucks. I seen what I thought was a baby doll in the pool when I was a kid. I told my neighbor , he was a teenager then . He went and got him out and it was a little kid. They saved him , said he got brain damage. The news showed up and everything. It sucks hopefully I never have to deal with anything like that on my route. I feel for you bro...
That's nuts. We actually had a driver witness a guy shoot himself in the head behind wal mart.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Couple years ago just before. Christmas a guy dresses all in black ran out in front of my buddy on I 95. The feeder hit him head on ,,, aweful. Guy lived , but friend went thru mental hell !!

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
If you watched the video , you'd know he gets pulled over by a dirty good for nothing rotten smelling pi...... @Shifting Contents lmao
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.