Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Did you read a book
Looked it up on the internet and consulted our vet. Basically just had to do range of motion excercises twice a day and he had to be on a leash for 6 months at all times when outside so he didn't chase any squirrels. Which is how he tore it, tried to climb a tree lol.

image.jpeg
Looked it up on the internet and consulted our vet. Basically just had to do range of motion excercises twice a day and he had to be on a leash for 6 months at all times when outside so he didn't chase any squirrels. Which is how he tore it, tried to climb a tree lol.
That's good advice. She is a backyard terrorist. She can clime fences dig out an entire garden and move stones that are a good 75 pounds with her paw. I never saw a stupider dog sometimes. She chases bunnies nonstop and will get frogs in he mouth and drool. Nutz

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
View attachment 56591
That's good advice. She is a backyard terrorist. She can clime fences dig out an entire garden and move stones that are a good 75 pounds with her paw. I never saw a stupider dog sometimes. She chases bunnies nonstop and will get frogs in he mouth and drool. Nutz
Always tell me people my dog is one of the top five dumbest ever. The vet who did the surgery told us to make sure when we let him out to always have him on the leash for 6 months. I remember some cold ass mornings in February waiting for him to dump while I held the leash. P I T A dogs

oldngray

nowhere special
Always tell me people my dog is one of the top five dumbest ever. The vet who did the surgery told us to make sure when we let him out to always have him on the leash for 6 months. I remember some cold ass mornings in February waiting for him to dump while I held the leash. P I T A dogs

Pets are just like their owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.