Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
LMAO
Don't stick up for him/her
2046e6094159ee17a6e298968237c268.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Same with 9/11. I was thinking what an idiot to fly into a building. Until the second one hit

I was on vacation during 9/11. I missed seeing the first plane but was watching the news when the second plane hit. I saw the towers collapse too. That was back when CNN reported news instead of trying to create it so that was the channel I was watching.

I was on vacation during 9/11. I missed seeing the first plane but was watching the news when the second plane hit. I saw the towers collapse too. That was back when CNN reported news instead of trying to create it so that was the channel I was watching.
I went to one stop and they had the TV on.I saw the first building in fire. Went to my next stop and OMG. It was a sickening feeling.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Same with 9/11. I was thinking what an idiot to fly into a building. Until the second one hit

I was in the third grade... I remember my dad picking my brother and I up from school. We lived pretty close to NYC. My brother and I were terrified. I had just fallen in love with flying and couldn't understand why someone would purposely crash an airplane.

I was in the third grade... I remember my dad picking my brother and I up from school. We lived pretty close to NYC. My brother and I were terrified. I had just fallen in love with flying and couldn't understand why someone would purposely crash an airplane.
And of course Brown didn't do a damn thing. The Mayor had to call and say get your friend* trucks out of the city.

Unbelievable.

oldngray

nowhere special

First reports were a plane hit and I thought something like a Cessna accidentally hit the building. No way I would have dreamed it was a 767 crashing on purpose.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
And of course Brown didn't do a damn thing. The Mayor had to call and say get your friend* trucks out of the city.

Unbelievable.
My dad owned a freight company at the time and I remember him doing a fundraiser that weekend where they loaded up a 53 footer with water and Gatorade for the rescue workers. He had to get special permission to even go remotely close.

oldngray

nowhere special
My dad owned a freight company at the time and I remember him doing a fundraiser that weekend where they loaded up a 53 footer with water and Gatorade for the rescue workers. He had to get special permission to even go remotely close.

That was what it was like. Everyone pulled together and chipped in to help. Politics didn't take over until later.

Status
Not open for further replies.